let me just tell you a thing;
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King is the greatest movie ever made period. I cannot explain how many different emotions I felt during the film and I feel extremely fulfilled and happy at the end of it. Like, the Lotr trilogy is my favourite thing ever.
Our new charm bracelet, the Lord of the Rings version!
The charms include:
- a regular leaf cause nature is rad
- the eye that needs no explaining
- an apple cause food is seven times the most important part of the day
- Smaug, here in gold like some lame dwarf attempt at victory
- Sting, intimidating as always
- Gandalf’s hat, the third best feature of Gandalf
- a pipe to get batshit high with which surprisingly at the moment I’m not
- a Hobbit door
- another leaf but this is a cool leaf like the elven cloaks leaf cause the beginning looks like a pin
- the tree of Gondor
- a horse that doesn’t die but bravely frolics into battle
The fact Andy Serkis can never be nominated for an Oscar for his portrayal of Caesar is really disappointing, especially for Gollum as well. The whole ‘if we can’t see the actors face they can’t be nominated’ rule is crap. Gollum and Caesar are Andy, it’s his facial expressions being used, his body, his voice.